Price : £1,880,000
4 bedroom House for sale: Kudat
· An outstanding individual modern residence
· Magnificent position overlooking the South China Sea
· Over 5000 square feet of exceptional accommodation
· Helicopter access available from international airport
· 180 degree views from the superb Entertainment Deck
· Separate Guest Suite, Maid's Quarters & Guard House
· Double Garage with Workshop and Storage areas
· Natural rock Swimming Pool - unique in Malaysia
· Pool Pavilion - could convert to another guest suite
· Substatial rental potential & various development options
Poseidon House is a stunning beach front villa set in 3.2 acres of grounds at the top of a 26 metres high rock outcrop and having its own private natural rock pool. The commanding position provides the most magnificent views over the South China Sea, with its islands and coral reefs, yet is a mere 50 metres from Poseidon Beach below.
Built for the present owners, the exceptional accommodation is divided into the main house and a self contained guest suite and totals over 5000 square feet. It was designed with tropical living in mind, being light and airy to take full advantage of the cool sea and mountain breezes.
Poseidon House is a luxurious beach house set in a beautiful and natural tropical garden above a secluded white sand beach in exotic North Borneo. Located on the picturesque North coast of Sabah, Malaysia, and the paradise that is the Tip of Borneo, the villa rests atop a 26 metres high rock outcrop with outstanding views of the recently created Tun Mustapha Marine Park.
Viewed through the 60 feet of sliding glass walls, the park encompasses 35 offshore islands, countless coral reefs and the crescent shaped beach below. Poseidon House is enclosed within an exclusive secluded plot of 3.2 acres, which captures the true sensations of tropical Borneo, with its bejeweled butterflies, exotic birdlife and numerous species of tropical flora and fauna. With its proximity to endless stretches of pristine white beaches, the property is located in the centre of the area sometimes known as ‘The Treasures of Borneo’.
Poseidon House is located in the secluded fishing village of Kudat, which is only some 30 minutes from its local airport or about 2.5 hours by car from Kota Kinabalu International Airport. Kudat, along with its numerous off-shore Islands, also forms a piece of the famous 'Coral Triangle'. From higher ground at the rear of the property, there is a fine view of South East Asia's highest mountain, Mt Kinabalu (13,000 feet).
Vehicle access to the property is via a partially concreted 3 metres wide driveway and a large imposing security gate and wall, with wall and gate lights. A radio controlled gate system, controlled from the Guard House, ensures absolute privacy. The residence is well equipped with security lights.
Poseidon House can also be reached by helicopter, there being a helipad servicing the property. Helicopters can be chartered at Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• House and House decks: 482.24 square metres (5190 sq ft)
• Pool and Pool Pavilion: 116 square metres (1248 sq ft)
• Pool Deck: 184 square metres (1980 sq ft)
• Outbuildings, Store, Guest Suite & Maid’s Quarters: 121 square metres (1302 sq ft)
• Garage, Store and Workshop: 104 square metres (1119 sq ft)
Total: 1007 square metres (10,839 sq ft)
KUDAT AND LOCAL AMENITIES
Poseidon House is 5 minutes from the local airport, 10 minutes from the local golf course, and 15 minutes from the town centre of Kudat.
COMMERCIAL & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
The Estate also has massive potential for multiple business development and investment uses, subject to obtaining the requisite planning permits and compliance with all relevant regulations. These may include:
• Building another 3 or more luxury homes, all with sea views, for sale or rental
• Creation of a small Boutique Hotel with 20 or more chalets within the grounds
• Conversion to a diving or water sports center, complete with its own jetty
• A small tropical hobby farm
• A high end restaurant / club house with accommodation
For more information or if you wish to view the property, you can contact me on Whatsapp.
HP : 019 8102826
Tel : 088-215 215
Fax : 088-255 258
I read this article, it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressible. Thanking you for such an informative article. Apartments for sale in Auckland CBDReplyDelete
I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. https://yes-mallorca-property.com/ReplyDelete
In different circumstances, the diminishing reasonableness of land in New Zealand has started to adjust the mentalities towards homeownership of numerous individuals. del mar office space for leaseReplyDelete